E3D Revo™ Voron Hotend 24V & Single Nozzle Kit
Smaller, lighter, REDDER. Say hello to the Revo Voron, the HotEnd of choice for Voron 3D printers. We’ve developed this Revo-compatible cold side in collaboration with Team Voron. Boost your Voron 3D printer with RapidChange capabilities so you can change nozzles without tools or hot tightening!
- Max temp: 300°C
- Voltage: 12V or 24V
- Wattage: 40W
- Mounting System: 4 x M3 x 0.5
- Filament diameter: 1.75
- Nozzle type: RapidChange Revo
- 1 x Revo Voron Sink
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore 12V or 24V
- 1 x Revo spring
- 1 x 100mm 1.75mm PTFE
- 1 x Heater extension cable
- 1 x Temperature sensor extension cable
Single nozzle kit:
- 1 x 0.40mm brass Revo Nozzle
We’ve developed this Revo-compatible cold side in collaboration with Team Voron. It’s intended for use with the Voron StealthBurner, which includes an integrated cold side fan. It’s compatible with our Revo ecosystem, so you can change nozzle size without tools or hot tightening using just your fingers.
- Uses Revo Nozzles – change nozzles cold, no tools, no hot tightening
- Works with a Revo HeaterCore for faster heat-ups
- Rigid mounting using 4 x M3 x 0.5 bolts
- Ultra-lightweight construction for improved speed performance
- Ideal HotEnd for Voron StealthBurner
Ready for Revo. A groove at the bottom of the sink accepts a Revo HeaterCore spring. It’s compatible with our Revo ecosystem, so you can change nozzles without tools or hot tightening using just your fingers.
Complements your Voron. Includes an anodised red aluminium heatsink to complement your Voron accented parts.
Rigid mounting. This is a rigid mounted design that uses four M3 x 0.5 bolts to secure to your Voron 3D printer.
|Voron 1||Voron Trident||Voron Switchwire|
|Voron 2.4||Voron Legacy||Voron 0.1|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.