Smooth HIPS FilamentZ-HIPS 3D printing material is best for parts and models requiring smooth surfaces which can be effortlessly post-processed. Its semi-mat texture masks the layering to achieve a look of mass-produced items. The material's hardness makes it perfect for mechanical prototyping and performance testing. Z-HIPS filament works great in designing consumer products and electronic casings.
- Semi-matt surface masks the layering
- Low shrinkage and warping
- Impact resistance and high tenacity
HIPS (high impact polystyrene) – 90%
Additives and colorants – 0 ~ 10%
- Functional prototyping
- Low volume end-use parts production
- Models with large, flat surfaces
- Architecture mock-ups
- Mechanical parts prototypes
- Consumer products prototypes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.