Palette 3 Pro : Most Flexible Palette yet with Industry leading 8 Material Inputs
Multiple colours, infinite potential
Communicate your ideas with realistic, multi-colour prints. Palette 3 Pro enables you to achieve prints with up to 8 different colours.
Multi‑Material 3D Printing
Achieve high-quality, functional prints by combining flexible and rigid materials. Or, simplify prints with challenging overhangs using breakaway or soluble support.
3rd Generation Splice Core Pro
Engineered to strategically splice filaments, our Splice Core Pro allows your Palette 3 Pro to reach up to 10% faster splicing and cooling speeds.
Automate your filament
If a spool runs out, Palette will automatically splice to another spool and keep your print going. With 8 spools available your prints will always continue to run.
A modern 3D printing experience
To create a more seamless experience, Palette 3 Pro comes with built-in WiFi connectivity to connect your Palette, your printer and your computer.
Customize, Store and Slice
Experience a simple, powerful software suite. With our easy-to-use Canvas software you can slice, paint, stamp, and manage all your prints in the cloud.
Reliable, Plug and Play Material
While Palette 3 Pro will work with most 1.75mm 3rd party filaments, Mosaic's tight tolerance PLA ensures the most reliable printing experience for your Palette 3 Pro and printer.
With an industry leading 8 material inputs, Palette 3 Pro gives you the most flexibility when it comes to creating multi-material 3D prints
To ensure you always have the best experience, Palette 3 Pro comes with an extended 2-year warranty, Ethernet port and extra spare parts.
Experience the fastest splicing yet with 3rd Generation Splice Core Pro Technology, 10% faster than Palette 3 and 30% faster than Palette 2.
Take your Palette 3 experience to new heights with additional features and functionalities
For high-demand printers and workhorse makers, we offer the Palette 3 Pro.
Palette 3 Pro includes:
- All aluminum Splice Core Pro allows for up to 10% faster splicing and cooling, improving the overall print time
- Multi-material material input allows for more intricate prints and provides automated filament management
- Palette 3 comes with an industry leading, 8 input capabilities, giving users the most flexibility when choosing colours as well as materials to run their prints
- Automated Filament management allows you to have back up spools in order to run longer & bigger prints without worrying about running out of filament or replacing an empty spool mid-print
- Redesigned and upgraded limit switches that have been tested to last up to 3 million cycles
- Additional parts to ensure optimal performance and maintenance
- Sleek all-black casing for a neat and professional look
- Includes many spare parts and 2-year warranty
Multiple Colours - Multiple Materials - Infinite Potential
Palette 3 Pro gives you the opportunity to achieve more aesthetic and realistic prints with the option to use up to 8 different colours and materials all in one print. Customize your prints in any way you want with the most flexible Palette yet! Achieve high-quality, functional prints by combining flexible and rigid materials, or simplify prints with challenging overhangs using breakaway or soluble support.
- Utilize the Random/Gradient mode on Palette 3 Pro to unlock more diverse prints
- Stamping: Coupled with Mosaic’s slicer software, Canvas, users are able to ‘stamp’ any logo, text, picture, etc right onto the model with ease. This feature allows users to make their prints more personalized and with great detail due to the 8 material/colour print capabilities.
Automated Run Out Detection
The ability to use 8 different inputs allows users to not only print customized and realistic prints, but it also provides run-out detection capabilities. For bigger and longer prints, utilize any extra inputs as back up spools to avoid running out of filament or having to replace a spool mid-print. Run-out detection becomes even more important because you can load up to 8 filaments and make sure that your longer prints continue running and/or that you’re able to finish all of your spools and create less waste.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.