The Mosquito® Hotend is designed for high-performance applications. It reimagines how a hotend is designed and structured from the ground up.
- Rated for printing temperatures up to 500°C covering all printable thermoplastics
- Eliminates heat creep, reduces jamming, and improves printing resolution through Bimetallic Heat Break™ technology
- Conducts 85% less heat than a standard threaded heat break
- Increased structural rigidity allows for a One-handed Nozzle Change™
- Modular/adaptable to almost any FFF/FDM printer and ideal for multi-extrusion systems
- Uses RepRap style nozzles (M6 x 1.0 threads with a 7 mm thread length and 12.5 mm overall length)
- Low mass on the carriage for maximum X-Y acceleration
One-handed Nozzle Change™ allows for the simplest nozzle change procedure of any hotend
A “roll cage” design protects the delicate heat break from crashes and other abuse
In the Box:
• Mosquito® Hotend Mounting Hardware
• Set of Mosquito® Hotend hex keys for assembly, disassembly
• The Best Orange Lollipops You've Ever Had
Dimension, Weight and Filament Diameter:
• 41 mm high x 27 mm wide x 18 mm deep
• 41 g
• The Mosquito® Hotend is only available for 1.75 mm filament at this time.
CAD Models and Downloads:
Assembly / Disassembly:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.